I would like to start by apologizing to all our faithful readers out there. Thank you to all of you who have emailed or commented asking about our well-being. We truly appreciate the concern. The past few months have been crazy (almost insane) at our house. I'm really not sure were to start so what I'm going to do is just list out some of the crazy stuff with a few photos.
- Mammoth garage sale
- Sold car and have not bought another one yet (going on 2 months with one truck!)
- Painted house
- Built a fence
- Cut down a tree
- Went on a much needed vacation
- Tending my enormous garden and added more landscaping
- Grandfather's health is not good so lots of trips home
- Canning lots of goodies
- Daughter broke our camera (at least she dropped it while waiting in line instead of from 100 ft. in the air)
- Worked to help get legislation passed to help promote local foods
- Working on potty training and trying to stay sane with my 2 1/2 yr old
- Running the 6 yr old to summer camps (with the one truck)
- Be there for a friend who's baby will die shortly after birth (anencephaly) early this fall
- Restore a vintage Gibson guitar
- Mr. Not the Jet Set has had an injured hand/wrist all summer
- And last but not least, trying to act like it's summer break!
As you can see a lot has been happening. Things have started to slow down a bit so I'm going to try to expand on some of the fun projects that have been going on. I've also had a few money and stewardship posts that I'd like to write in the near future.